Accessibility Statement for Cutter & Buck Online Store
Cutter & Buck is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Cutter & Buck takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Cutter & Buck Online Store:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cutter & Buck Online Store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Cutter & Buck Online Store. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Cutter & Buck Online Store:
- Phone: 1.800.713.7810
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 101 Elliott Ave. West, Suite 100, Seattle, WA98119
- Postal address: 101 Elliott Ave. West, Suite 100, Seattle, WA98119
- Twitter: @cutterbucksa
We try to respond to feedback within 2-4 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Cutter & Buck Online Store is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest version, plus 2 versions back, for the following browsers on Windows 10, MacOSX, and Linux devices: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari
- Latest version, plus 2 versions back, for the following browsers on Android devices: Android Browser, and Google Chrome
- Latest version, plus 2 versions back, for the following browsers on iOS devices: Apple Safari, and Google Chrome
Cutter & Buck Online Store is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions may have unsupported features
- Mobile and Desktop operating systems older than 5 years may have unsupported features
Accessibility of Cutter & Buck Online Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Cutter & Buck Online Store, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Cutter & Buck Online Store:
- Product Images: Around 200 products have images that supply poor alternative text because improper uploading of the files through our back end system. We are working to correct the existing images that have poor alternative text, and will be monitoring images in the future to prevent this in the future. In the meantime, please use our contact us form to report an issue.
- Linked images may result in a stutter for screen readers: Images with the same alt text that are linked may appear next to a corresponding link with the same text. This can cause a stutter when using a screen reader because the image and link are placed next to each other in the code. We are updating our code to hide one of the two elements from screen readers using the aria-hidden attribute so that the stutter does not occur. In the meantime, please use our contact us form to report an issue.
Cutter & Buck assessed the accessibility of Cutter & Buck Online Store by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 29 September 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.